Traveling with children

    You might be travelling soon with children or scared of it and trying to gather info  about it.
    It is a lot of planning but let me tell you guys, extremely worth it.
     My son took his first flight when he was 3 months old. It was dreamy. Baby's are no trouble to travel with. They sleep through everything and most of the time. Food is not an issue, they drink the formula or the MAMA :)
    Only challenge about them is stinky clothes and diapers. About that; I brougt always excessive amount of plastic bags with me. The ones with nice smell:)
    For a long time we stayed always in airbnb's with washer. That minimises the amouth of clothes you will need. Also i find having a kitchen makes everything easyer for us and you wouldn't want to go out for every single meal.
    When kids go to sleep you can enjoy rest of your evening on your balcony or small garden. In a hotel you can't go anywhere if kids are asleep. .
    My kid needs his time and space. So we don't spend all day out. When he was napping we took the first half of the day out. We were home by noon so he could nap. After his nap we had lazy afternoon, some cooking and relaxing time.
    If we wanted to make more than 50km to see something, we took another approach. In that case we had long breakfast at home and left the house at noon so he could sleep in the car. By the time we got to our destination he was fully rested and ready to roll.
   We brought always lots of toys and of course the tablet. Tablet helps on long rides or flights but on a daily basis not so much. We find that tablet lives him more frustrated than before.
   We will be leaving in 2 weeks for a long trip. This time no car and no home.
   First of many things.
   Wish us a luck..

   By the way
   Lovely to see you here.
   Sirma

Reacties

  1. I love traveling with my children because while we may not get to see all the tourist attractions we would like to, we often see other parts of the city that are child friendly which makes me feel more like I have really seen the heart of the city.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love traveling with my children because while we may not get to see all the tourist attractions we would like to, we often see other parts of the city that are child friendly which makes me feel more like I have really seen the heart of the city.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten